At Anderson's Autobody, getting customers back on the road safely and quickly is what drives us. We're looking for a professional, trained, experienced Auto Body Repair Technician to join our team.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You'll repair damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles following factory and dealership specifications and time standards. You will follow Anderson's Autobody business process, repairing vehicles according to approved estimates and supplements - ensuring that the proper parts are ordered and received. Finally, you will maintain tools and equipment in a proper state of repair and follow all safety and health personal protective equipment (PPE) while understanding, keeping abreast, and complying with federal, state, and local regulations that affect body shop operations, i.e. hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, Idaho state law on consumer insurance rights.
Pride in the quality of your work and team collaboration makes you a valuable asset to our community and our team. We want you to maintain and even strengthen our reputation for professionalism - world-class repairs with friendly small-town values.
WHAT YOU GET
We offer competitive pay, medical health benefits including dental and vision, and a 401K retirement savings plan with a company match of 3% after one year of employment. Paid time off (vacation) starts after one year. You also get six holidays off - New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Your pay will be hourly and negotiated based on your experience and track record of results.
WHAT YOU NEED
Job requirements include:
- 5-12 years of experience in autobody repair
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum one-year certificate from college or technical school in autobody repair trade with proof of certification
- i-Car membership with certifications (please include copies)
- Your own tool set. Our production manager will review what tools you are expected to have and to maintain.
- *3-5* professional references who can speak to your work quality and work ethic. Please supply contact names, phone numbers, and/ or emails
Please email us your resume or inquire about the job by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at (208) 263-6443. We look forward to hearing from you!